BebeGroup London is committed to protecting your privacy and security.
- Clearly label advertising, advertorials and/or sponsored posts; I will include the terms ‘sponsored post’ or ‘commissioned post’ to denote posts where I have received payment.
- Posts labelled or accompanied with brand ambassador terms signal I have been paid or have received goods to review.
- I will always discuss products honestly and only write in role as a consumer, if I have consumed the product involved.
- Always write as truthfully as possible about a product or company.
- I do not sell anything through BebeGroup so I never process or hold payment information or postal addresses.
- BebeGroup is not responsible for the web sites that are referred to or linked to from this blog. When you visit these web sites your personal information might be used in ways that do not conform to this policy.
- I will not share your personal details with any third party without your consent. I sometimes provide information about users, statistics, traffic patterns and site information to the brands I work with, but this is general information about total numbers and types of visitors, never information that identifies an individual user.
- If BebeGroup experiences a breach in security that could affect your personal data then I will let you know via email that this has happened and what I’m doing about it to keep your information safe.
- Terms and conditions are always made clear on competition posts. Data is not shared with third parties.
- If you enter a competition I process your name, email address, IP address, Instagram handle, Twitter handle, YouTube account name and Facebook address, depending on which entry mechanisms you use. Only your email address is then added to my mailing list.
- If you win a competition, then I request information to be able to arrange your prize.
- If you enter a competition on my blog, I may share contact details with the promoters of the competition, but only if this has been made clear in the competition’s terms and conditions and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.
Opting in and out:
- Opting in means you are offering your email and IP address in order to receive blog posts and information about events and products relating to BebeGroup London. I never share your personal data with third parties.
- Google Analytics profile your gender, age and location. You can unsubscribe at any time, and your details will be deleted.
- Right to rectification: Your personal data will be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete via you, your email provider or myself on request.
- Right of access: Email addresses are collected when you opt-in so blog posts, event and product information can be sent to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- By submitting this information, you consent to such processing. I will keep this information indefinitely to make your visits to my blog easier and to provide you with blog updates if you have signed up to these.
- Every email you receive has an ‘unsubscribe’ option and once you have unsubscribed I cannot add you back to my mailing list without your explicit consent.
Last updated: 27 August 2018